“But Allah would never punish them while you ˹O Prophet˺ were in their midst. Nor would He ever punish them if they prayed forForgiveness” ~ Quran 8:33
Salam everyone🏻 I’m Linta, MSA’s Co-Secretary working aside my favorite secretary Sofia! I’m currently a sophomore majoring in Sociology of Law, Criminology and Justice. Originally from Pakistan🇵🇰, born and moved to Minnesota when I was young. I’m thrilled to be a part of MSA, and the main reason is to be a productive member and representation of the muslim community here on campus. Secondly, my passion for advocacy and organizing inclusive events for Muslim students on campus. Our MSA has a passion for fostering, a welcoming enviorment in an enormous Institution. A little about me, I love hiking, watching basketball and crime documentaries, and spending time with family, friends and especially kids 🥺
Feel free to reach out to me with any ideas for the newsletter!
- NBA2K or FIFA? NBA2K #30😱
- Sock-Sock-Shoe-Shoe or Sock-Shoe-Sock-Shoe? 2nd option! I know I’m diff😘
- Heels or flats? Flats, I swear whoever created heels was a man, a woman would never be like, let me torture myself and wear shoes that would cramp my foot😏
- Shopping in-store or online? BOTH! retail therapy💅
- Pineapple on Pizza? NO Ma’ammm🤢
- Sunrise or Sunset? Subhanallah I LOVE BOTH😍
- Sour or Sweet? Savory🙃
- TV Shows or Movies? NEITHER I don’t have the attention span to sit through either…but crime documentaries 🥰>>>
- Desi or American? I’ll sacrifice my life for🇵🇰!
Biggest Pet Peeve
When people Backbite 😡😵💫