“Whatever ˹pleasure˺ you have been given is no more than ˹a fleeting˺ enjoyment and adornment of this worldly life.But what is with Allah is far better and more lasting. Will you not then understand?” ~ Quran 26:60
2022-2023 Female Da’wah Coordinator
Salaam everyone! My name is Munira and I am MSA’s Female Da’wah Coordinator. I am a senior majoring in Human Physiology. I joined MSA for many reasons but I’ll say the top two reasons are to be able to get to meet other Muslims on campus, as well as being able to talk to anyone and everyone about my obsession with Dr. Imaam Omar Suleiman’s podcasts! Feel free to reach out to me about anything msa related or for any resource you may be looking for to help learn more about Islam on-the-go. I understand how difficult it may be to find time to learn more about Islam while juggling the many hats we all have to wear inside and outside of school. I look forward to meeting as many of you throughout the school year!
- Spring or fall? Spring, minus the allergies.
- Cereal first or Milk first? As an adult, why are you still eating cereal?
- Books or Movies? Books
Biggest Pet Peeve
Going into a store, grabbing things, going to check out and finding out they don’t have apple pay…
- Poor and happy or Rich and Miserable? Quran 62:11
- Calling or Texting? Calling
- Netflix or Hulu? Disney+
- Happy endings or Sad endings? It doesn’t matter, I cry at the endings of all movies.
- Dirlis: Ertugrul or Kurlus: Osman? Dirlis: Ertugrul
- Milkshakes or Smoothies? Smoothies